Cream Cheese Ham Omelet Recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup diced fully cooked lean ham
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1. In a 10-in. nonstick skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Reduce heat to medium; add egg substitute. As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. When the eggs are set, sprinkle ham and seasonings over one side. Top with cream cheese cubes. Fold omelet over filling. Cover and let stand for 1-2 minutes or until cream cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
One serving equals 215 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 905 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 22 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 fat, 1/2 fat-free milk.
Reviews for Cream Cheese Ham Omelet
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.