Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
Color it Christmas with a platter of red and green apple slices piled 'round a bowl of this yummy no-fuss fruit dip! The dip also goes well with strawberries, grapes and kiwi.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla; mix
- well. Serve with fresh fruit for dipping. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 178 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 92 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 2 g protein.