Cream Cheese Finger Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Dash salt
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a small bowl, cream butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, sugar and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in pecans (dough will be crumbly).
- Shape tablespoonfuls into 2-in. logs. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Carefully roll warm cookies in confectioners' sugar. Cool on wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cream Cheese Finger Cookies
Sort By :
"My youngest daughter and I LOVE these cookies. They are perfection with coffee or tea. Not everyone wants a sweet tasting cookie all the time; these are just sweet enough for us. :)"
"After reading the reviews, I increased the sugar to 1/3 c. and they were good. My favorite Christmas cookie is made with sour cream. They are T of H Angel cookies. Work the extra work. Everybody loves them"
"I have been making these since I saw then in the magazine -13 years. I only make two cookies for the holidays- these are one of them. Easy to make, friends and family look forward to them each year."
"My family loves these cookies!"
"I have to agree with momsmrf. I too used the recipe from the T.O.H. magazine and wish I had looked it up on the web site to see the reviews before making these. Won't make them again."