Peas and bacon give this traditional appetizer a nice little twist. A family favorite, these deviled eggs are always first to disappear from the table. —Abi McMahon, Sherman Oaks, California
- 8 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the cream cheese, mustard, salt and pepper; beat until blended. Stir in peas.
- Stuff or pipe mixture into egg whites. Sprinkle with bacon. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Originally published as Cream Cheese Deviled Eggs in Country June/July 2008, p51
Reviews for Cream Cheese Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review