Cream Cheese Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 8 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the cream cheese, mustard, salt and pepper; beat until blended. Stir in peas.
- Stuff or pipe mixture into egg whites. Sprinkle with bacon. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Reviews for Cream Cheese Deviled Eggs(5)
Sort By :
These were good, but I made a few changes. I mixed in the bacon & instead sprinkled finely chopped green onions on top. I also omitted the peas.
These were fairly easy and very good. I omitted the peas since my mom won't eat them, but added paprika and baby dill. YUM!
There are just some things that should not be messed with and trying to put a new spin on deviled eggs is one of them.
I like peas, but not in Deviled Eggs. Sorry.
Great! I cut the mustard and added chives and dill weed. I loved the cream cheese filling. Great idea!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Deviled Egg Recipes >
- Easter Appetizers >
- Easter Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >