Cream Cheese Dessert Wedges Recipe
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Separate biscuits into 10 pieces; place in an ungreased 9-in. round baking dish. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides, pinching edges together to seal. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until slightly puffed.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg and flour until smooth; pour over crust. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over filling. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until filling is set and crust is golden brown.
- 3. Cool on a wire rack for at least 30 minutes before cutting. Serve warm or chilled. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 185 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 255 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.