- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Separate biscuits into 10 pieces; place in an ungreased 9-in. round baking dish. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides, pinching edges together to seal. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until slightly puffed.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg and flour until smooth; pour over crust. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over filling. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until filling is set and crust is golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack for at least 30 minutes before cutting. Serve warm or chilled. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cream Cheese Dessert Wedges
"Quick and easy! Love it. Great recipe for a quick dessert. Awesome with a little fruit pie filling on top. Want to add flavoring, like lemon, to filling some time."
"These were super easy and very good. I made for a brunch and they were devoured. My husband doesn't care for cinnamon, so next time I'll try without (or make 2), but they are perfect just the way they are!"
"Super easy and used stuff I already had in the fridge! I actually used a little less cream cheese because I was trying to use up a package that had already been opened (so I probably only used about 5 oz.). Still tasted good, although it would have been better with the whole package! I will definitely be making these again!"
"this was so easy, fun, and delicious. my family loved it."