Cream Cheese Dainties Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup apricot spreadable fruit or seedless raspberry preserves
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour to the creamed mixture and mix well. Divide dough into four portions; cover and refrigerate until easy to handle.
- 2. On a lightly floured surface, roll one portion of dough at a time into a 10-in. x 7-1/2-in. rectangle. Trim edges if necessary. Cut into 2-1/2-in. squares.
- 3. Place 1/4 teaspoon spreadable fruit or preserves near each end of two diagonal corners. Moisten the remaining two corners with water; fold over and press lightly.
- 4. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until corners are lightly browned. Cool 2-3 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 161 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Cream Cheese Dainties
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.