Cream Cheese Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- Chocolate frosting, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in cake mix, water, butter and eggs.
- 2. Spoon batter by 1/4 cupfuls into paper-lined muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Frost if desired. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 145 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 192 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.