Cream Cheese Cupcakes
It's hard to believe these cupcakes can taste so delicious, yet be so easy," writes Nancy Reichert of Thomasville, Georgia. "Frost them if you wish, but my family likes them plain, which is great when I'm having an especially busy day."
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- Chocolate frosting, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in cake mix,
- water, butter and eggs.
- Spoon batter by 1/4 cupfuls into paper-lined muffin cups. Bake at
- 350° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to a wire rack
- to cool completely. Frost if desired. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 145 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 192 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.