Cream Cheese Corn Bake Recipe
- 1-3/4 cups frozen corn
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Place in a greased 3-cup baking dish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly around the edges. Stir before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 430 calories, 32g fat (20g saturated fat), 93mg cholesterol, 492mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Cream Cheese Corn Bake
"Just made this using thinly sliced green onions instead of green chilies. It is a wonderful side dish ,.... rich .... creamy ...... corny!!! I'll be making this again!"
"This was a decent corn recipe. I think the cream cheese was a little over-powering, so next time I'm going to cut back on it (and to even it out, cut a bit of the butter out too). The garlic really gave it a good flavor though. Next time I'll also try adding in the bits of bacon."
"I make this recipe very similar but, I add chopped up pieces of bacon to the corn and it gives it a little extra flavor."
"I have made this recipe many times. It is great for holiday meals as well as potluck dinners. I have two daughters that do not care for corn, but they love this recipe."