- 1-3/4 cups frozen corn
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Place in a greased 3-cup baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly around the edges. Stir before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Cream Cheese Corn Bake
Sort By :
"This was a decent corn recipe. I think the cream cheese was a little over-powering, so next time I'm going to cut back on it (and to even it out, cut a bit of the butter out too). The garlic really gave it a good flavor though. Next time I'll also try adding in the bits of bacon."
"I make this recipe very similar but, I add chopped up pieces of bacon to the corn and it gives it a little extra flavor."
"I have made this recipe many times. It is great for holiday meals as well as potluck dinners. I have two daughters that do not care for corn, but they love this recipe."