Cream Cheese Cookie Cups Recipe
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- Cut cookie dough in half (save one portion for another use). With floured hands, press about 1 tablespoon of dough onto the bottom and up the sides of 12 ungreased miniature muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, reshape the puffed cookie cups. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Spoon into cookie cups. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1 dozen.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cream Cheese Cookie Cups(15)
Sort By :
Made theses for a function at church tonight. They were a definite hit. Even my picky husband loved them!
these are GREAT. I make them with sugar cookie, lemon pudding, and cool whip on top. or use peanut butter cookie, chocolate pudding, and cool whip.
Yummy! Easy with store bought cookie dough but we made our own. Even better!
I have made these many times, they are always a big hit! I put the filling in a large zip lock bag and snip the corner to squeeze the filling into each cup.
So delicious. You'll want to make more. I add a chocolate chip to the top as an added touch.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >