- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- Cut cookie dough in half (save one portion for another use). With floured hands, press about 1 tablespoon of dough onto the bottom and up the sides of 12 ungreased miniature muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, reshape the puffed cookie cups. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Spoon into cookie cups. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1 dozen.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cream Cheese Cookie Cups
Sort By :
"Love this recipe. And all my friends think they taste wonderful! Will do this again next time I need a special dessert for a gathering."
"Just made these. I agree that they did stick to the pan, I actually used two pans, one not greased and the other greased. I used butter spray and that pan came out mostly fine except for the ones that were too big. I think my problem was that the ones I made too large didn't bake enough and they broke apart. Next time, I will use less dough. I did have about 15 out of 25 to take to a bake sale. Easy, to make. I think I will use sugar cookie dough next time because they would be easier to mold into the muffin pans."
"Made theses for a function at church tonight. They were a definite hit. Even my picky husband loved them!"
"these are GREAT. I make them with sugar cookie, lemon pudding, and cool whip on top. or use peanut butter cookie, chocolate pudding, and cool whip."
"Yummy! Easy with store bought cookie dough but we made our own. Even better!"