Cream Cheese Clouds Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 quarts fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Gradually add cream, beating until thickened.
- 2. Spoon mixture into 10 mounds on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Using the back of a spoon, shape into 3-in. cups. Freeze for 2 hours or overnight.
- 3. To serve, fill with strawberries and garnish with whipped topping. Yield: 10 servings.
1 serving: 294 calories, 21g fat (14g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Cream Cheese Clouds
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.