Cream Cheese Clouds Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 quarts fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Gradually add cream, beating until thickened.
- 2. Spoon mixture into 10 mounds on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Using the back of a spoon, shape into 3-in. cups. Freeze for 2 hours or overnight.
- 3. To serve, fill with strawberries and garnish with whipped topping. Yield: 10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 294 calories, 21 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 77 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Cream Cheese Clouds
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.