Cream Cheese Clam Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can (6-1/2 ounces) chopped clams, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Crackers and assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a blender or food processor, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Serve with crackers and vegetables. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
One 2 tablespoon serving (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese; calculated without crackers and vegetables) equals 81 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 158 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.