Cream Cheese Clam Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can (6-1/2 ounces) chopped clams, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Crackers and assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a blender or food processor, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Serve with crackers and vegetables. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
2 tablespoon: 81 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 158mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Cream Cheese Clam Dip
"Was tasty, none left :)"
"Our favorite dip with one difference: 1/4-1/2 tsp. Tabasco sauce instead of pepper. We also prefer ripple chips. Lots of requests for this simple recipe! Also try doubling the clams and adding 8 to 24 oz. cottage cheese. Thinner, but fewer calories and also very good."
"I MAKE THIS DIP OFTEN ONLY I ADD HORSERADISH - WHICH MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE AND OF COURSE, GARLIC POWDER - BOTH TO TASTE. WE SERVE THIS WITH RIPPLE CHIPS."
"This is very very good & yummm"