- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can (6-1/2 ounces) chopped clams, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Crackers and assorted fresh vegetables
- In a blender or food processor, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Serve with crackers and vegetables. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Cream Cheese Clam Dip in Taste of Home February/March 2002, p44
Reviews for Cream Cheese Clam Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2014
"I MAKE THIS DIP OFTEN ONLY I ADD HORSERADISH - WHICH MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE AND OF COURSE, GARLIC POWDER - BOTH TO TASTE. WE SERVE THIS WITH RIPPLE CHIPS."
Reviewed Dec. 23, 2013
Reviewed Jul. 2, 2011
"This is very very good & yummm"