My husband and his brother operate a 400-cow dairy farm, so we enjoy many foods featuring an assortment of dairy products. This dip is my mom's recipe.—Cathy Hanehan, Saratoga Springs, New York
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can (6-1/2 ounces) chopped clams, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Crackers and assorted fresh vegetables
- In a blender or food processor, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Serve with crackers and vegetables. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Cream Cheese Clam Dip in Taste of Home February/March 2002, p44
Reviews for Cream Cheese Clam Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review