Cream Cheese/Chutney Appetizer Recipe
My neighbor shared this easy-to-make appetizer with me, and it's been a hit whenever I've served it. I took it to our family reunion last summer and it quickly disappeared! I love it because it's simple, yet tasty.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (8 ounces) chutney or spiced peach jam
- 1/4 cup finely sliced green onions
- Snack crackers of choice
- 1. Press softened cream cheese into oiled mold of desired shape. (For easy removal, spray mold with cooking spray and line with plastic wrap if desired.)
- 2. Unmold on chilled plate. Pour chutney over mold; sprinkle with onions. Ring plate with crackers (buttery crackers are especially good with this appetizer). Serve immediately. Yield: 24 appetizer servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 48 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 30 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Cream Cheese/Chutney Appetizer
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC