- cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into sugar mixture and
- mix well.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups half full with batter. Top each with
- about 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture. Bake at 350°
- for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cupcake comes out
- clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks
- to cool completely. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Editor's Note: The filling will partially cover the top of the cupcakes.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 274 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 217 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now