Cream Cheese Candies Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint or almond extract
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- Green and red colored sugar, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and extract. Beat in 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar. Knead in remaining confectioners' sugar until smooth. Shape into 1/2-in. balls. Roll in colored sugar if desired.
- 2. Place on ungreased baking sheets and flatten with a fork. Let stand for 1 hour to harden. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 6 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 47 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Cream Cheese Candies
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.