- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the filling ingredients; beat
- until smooth. Roll out dough to a 21-in. x 14-in. rectangle, about
- 1/4 in. thick. Let rest for 5 minutes. Cut into 3-1/2-in. squares.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of filling onto each square. Bring corners
- together over filling; pinch seams to seal. Place seam side down in
- greased muffin cups. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1-1/2
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks to cool. Brush with butter. In a small bowl,
- combine the confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth;
- drizzle over bundles. Sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 259 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 137 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.