- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches), baked
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Spread into pie shell.
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, water and lemon juice until smooth; stir in blueberries. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool. Spread over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Cream Cheese Blueberry Pie
Sort By :
I used low fat cream cheese, 1 cup lite cool whip instead of whipping cream, Stevia instead of sugar, reduced cornstarch to 1 1/2 tabs. and added 1 tea. of vanilla paste to the cream cheese mixture. Lower in fat & calories and still tastes great!
Wow, what a delicious pie and pretty to look at. I did not have whipping cream on-hand and used 1/2 cup of sour cream, it was fabulous.
Easy and delicious. People love it.
A taste pie, but not anything that I would write to mother about.
Super easy to make and delicious. I also double the cream cheese layer. The last time I made it I used an oatmeal pie crust. Yum!