Cream Cheese Black Forest Brownies Recipe
A brownie mix and canned pie filling help me fix these layered bars fast. Everyone loves the combination of chocolate and cherries.—Heidi Stouffer, Bradford, Ontario
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1. Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Cool on a wire rack. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. In a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; fold into cream cheese mixture.
- 2. Spread over brownies. Top with pie filling. In a microwave, melt chocolate; stir until smooth. Drizzle over brownies. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until chocolate is set. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Cream Cheese Black Forest Brownies
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC