Cream Cheese 'n Herb Cucumber Bites
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
- 1 carrot, shredded (about 1/2 cup), divided
- 1/2 cup PHILADELPHIA® Chive & Onion Cheese Spread 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 2 cucumbers, cut lengthwise in half, seeded
- RESERVE 2 Tbsp. carrots. Mix remaining carrots with cream cheese;
- spoon into cucumber shells. Top with reserved carrots.
- CUT each cucumber half into 5 pieces to serve. Yield: 4 servings.
FAMILY FUN: Let the kids make cucumber "boats" instead! Just fill the cucumber shells with the cream cheese mixture as directed. Then, add snow peas for the sails. Decorate with other cut-up fresh vegetables as desired to resemble colorful sailboats.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 90 calories, 6 g fat (3.5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 180 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.