- 1 carrot, shredded (about 1/2 cup), divided
- 1/2 cup PHILADELPHIA® Chive & Onion Cheese Spread 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 2 cucumbers, cut lengthwise in half, seeded
- RESERVE 2 Tbsp. carrots. Mix remaining carrots with cream cheese; spoon into cucumber shells. Top with reserved carrots.
- CUT each cucumber half into 5 pieces to serve. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cream Cheese 'n Herb Cucumber Bites Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2013
Reviews for Cream Cheese 'n Herb Cucumber Bites
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 11, 2013