Cream Cheese 'n' Ham Bagels Recipe
- 2 plain bagels, split and toasted
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Place bagels cut side up on an ungreased baking sheet; rub with cut sides of garlic. Spread with cream cheese. Top with ham.
- 2. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Broil 1 minute longer or until cheese is slightly melted. Yield: 2 servings.
2 each: 378 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 1549mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein .
Reviews for Cream Cheese 'n' Ham Bagels
"Just saved recipe. Should know better than to give only *3* stars, but once they're made will know better."