Cream Cheese 'n' Ham Bagels Recipe
- 2 plain bagels, split and toasted
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Place bagels cut side up on an ungreased baking sheet; rub with cut sides of garlic. Spread with cream cheese. Top with ham.
- 2. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Broil 1 minute longer or until cheese is slightly melted. Yield: 2 servings.
2 each: 378 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 1549mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein
Reviews for Cream Cheese 'n' Ham Bagels
"Just saved recipe. Should know better than to give only *3* stars, but once they're made will know better."