Cream Cheese 'n' Ham Bagels Recipe
- 2 plain bagels, split and toasted
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Place bagels cut side up on an ungreased baking sheet; rub with cut sides of garlic. Spread with cream cheese. Top with ham.
- 2. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Broil 1 minute longer or until cheese is slightly melted. Yield: 2 servings.
2 bagel halves (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese) equals 378 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 1,549 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein.