“This is a quick meal,” writes Bill Hilbrich of Saint Cloud, Minnesota. “Served with a salad and a cold beverage, it's a nice lunch or a late night snack.”
- 2 plain bagels, split and toasted
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place bagels cut side up on an ungreased baking sheet; rub with cut sides of garlic. Spread with cream cheese. Top with ham.
- Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Broil 1 minute longer or until cheese is slightly melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cream Cheese 'n' Ham Bagels in Cooking for 2 Fall 2008, p63
Reviews for Cream Cheese 'n' Ham Bagels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review