Crazy Quilt Salad Recipe
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) lima beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) cut green beans, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) cut wax beans, drained
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. Place the first seven ingredients in a large bowl. Combine dressing ingredients. Pour over bean mixture; toss gently.
- 2. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 cup: 119 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 476mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 5g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Crazy Quilt Salad
"I have been making this recipe for years now - we love it and it's always a favorite at potlucks. I've been asked for the recipe many times. A winner!"
"Easy to make and excellent tasting."