- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; rub with seasoning mixture. Place ribs in a 6-qt. slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low 5-6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, whisk the sauce ingredients. Transfer ribs to a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan; brush with some of the sauce. Bake 15-20 minutes or until browned, turning once and brushing occasionally with sauce. Serve with remaining sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Crazy Delicious Baby Back Ribs
"Made this tonight - it was a huge hit with hubby & daughter. A little too much mustard for my taste but rest of family loved it!!"
"Great rub! Smelled delicious while cooking, disappeared fast from our plates.Smoked paprika adds an amazing flavor that regular paprika lacks.I also found that they cooked quickly. Real easy recipe."
"These turned out great. I only cooked them for 4 hours in the slow cooker and they were done. Baking them in the oven with the sauce made them very flavorful. Next time I think I will try finishing them on the grill with the sauce. Thanks for the recipe."
"I hadn't seen anything like this before. We really enjoyed the sauce. The cooking methkd was perfect, the slow cooking left the ribs tender and baking the sauce in left them flavorful."
"Made these tonight. Really easy and delicious."