Crazy Crust Pizza Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Dash salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) Ragú® Homemade Style Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. In a skillet, brown beef; drain and set aside. In a small bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, eggs and milk; beat until smooth. Pour batter into a greased and floured 12-in. or 14-in. pizza pan. Spoon beef, onion and mushrooms over batter.
- 2. Bake at 425° for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven. Top with pizza sauce and top with mozzarella cheese. Return to oven and bake 10-15 minutes longer. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 363 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 141 mg cholesterol, 393 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.