- tails; set aside.
- Cut a lengthwise slit down the center of each tenderloin to within
- 1/2 in. of bottom. Open tenderloins so they lie flat; cover with
- plastic wrap. Flatten to 3/4-in. thickness. Remove plastic; sprinkle
- with salt and pepper. Spoon stuffing over two tenderloins. Top with
- remaining tenderloins; tie with kitchen string.
- Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and bake at 350°
- for 10 minutes. Brush with half of the molasses. Bake, uncovered,
- 30-35 minutes longer or until a thermometer inserted into meat reads
- 145°, brushing once with remaining molasses. let stand for 5
- minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine cornstarch, bouillon and
- water until smooth. bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened. Add mushrooms and browning sauce if desired. Slice
- pork; serve with gravy. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 207 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 613 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.