Cranberry Zucchini Wedges Recipe
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks
- 3 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1-3/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup tightly packed shredded zucchini
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Confectioners' sugar
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup juice (save remaining juice for another use). Place the pineapple and reserved juice in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, oil, vanilla, pineapple mixture; stir into the dry ingredients until blended. Fold in the zucchini, cranberries and nuts.
- Pour into two greased and floured 9-in. round baking pans. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Just before serving, dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 2 cakes (8 wedges each).
Reviews for Cranberry Zucchini Wedges(9)
Sort By :
This is wonderful, I made this in six small bread pans. It taste better tomorrow after the flavors blend.
excellent, very tasty.
This is so moist and wonderful. I added about 1 tsp of crushed rosemary and only 1 cup of sugar and it tastes great.
These are really good!! Nice moist texture, easy to mix up, good balance between the cranberries and the cake. Will definitely keep this one handy!
I will definitely make this ummy cake! Wouldn't crushed pineapple (drained) work as well?
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cake Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Fresh Cranberry Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Squash Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dessert Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >