- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredient. In another bowl, beat eggs; add zucchini, oil and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until blended. Fold in the cranberries and walnuts. Pour into two greased and floured 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves.
Reviews for Cranberry Zucchini Bread
"This loaf is beautiful. I ran out of canola oil so most of the oil i used was olive oil and it still tastes great! I would recomend this recipe & other than the olive oil I made mine the same as the recipe."
"This has become one of my favorite breads ever! I love making it during zucchini season,freezing it and giving it for gifts."
"I added 1/2 tsp almond extract and 1pkg of vanilla instant pudding mix. Then only added 1cup of sugar instead of 2. Also added 1/ 2 tsp of Orange zest. This turned out very good, moist and fresh."
"This is a great combination, the zucchini and the cranberries. My family loved it."
"Because of the size of my oven, I baked all the batter in a bundt pan for 50 min. It came out perfect. I used half applesauce/ half oil. The cranberries tartness was complimented by the sugary batter. Great recipe."