- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredient. In another bowl, beat eggs; add zucchini, oil and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until blended. Fold in the cranberries and walnuts. Pour into two greased and floured 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves.
Reviews for Cranberry Zucchini Bread
Sort By :
This is a great combination, the zucchini and the cranberries. My family loved it.
Because of the size of my oven, I baked all the batter in a bundt pan for 50 min. It came out perfect. I used half applesauce/ half oil. The cranberries tartness was complimented by the sugary batter. Great recipe.
This recipe is a winner! Tastes great, super moist..I make it exactly as the recipe states and has always turned out wonderful.
This truly must be the best zucchini bread I have ever had. You honestly can't even tell there is zucchini in it. The cinnamon and nutmeg really take it over the top. I made it exactly the first time. Then the second time (in the same week) I made it with 3/4 cup applesauce and 1/4 cup oil and did half white whole wheat flour and half all purpose flour. I used cranberries that I had in my freezer that I had bought fresh at Christmas time and then froze. Everybody loved this and asked for more.
Excellent bread. The cranberries add a nice tang to the bread. This is a great recipe if you're looking for something different than then usual zucchini breads. I did substitute half the oil with unsweetened apple sauce to cut down on the fat content.