Cranberry Yogurt Muffins Recipe
The use of yogurt instead of oil makes these muffins moist. And the cranberries and orange peel provide lots of flavor. With such great taste, no one will ever guess that they're so easy to prepare!
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup chopped cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1. In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder baking soda and salt. Gently fold in yogurt and milk just until moistened. Stir in cranberries and orange peel.
- 2. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 120 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 211 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Yogurt Muffins
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC