- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup chopped cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder baking soda and salt. Gently fold in yogurt and milk just until moistened. Stir in cranberries and orange peel.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Cranberry Yogurt Muffins in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p77
Reviews for Cranberry Yogurt Muffins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review