- boil; cook and stir 2 minutes longer. Remove from the heat; stir in
- white chocolate and vanilla. Cool to room temperature without
- In a small bowl, whisk cranberry sauce and raspberry liqueur until
- Place half of the cake cubes in a 3-qt. trifle bowl or glass bowl.
- Spread with half of the cranberry mixture; top with half of the
- custard. Repeat layers. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add
- confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form. Pipe
- over top. Yield: 14 servings (3/4 cup each).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 370 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 117 mg cholesterol, 148 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.