- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about
- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the
- top. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Punch dough down. On a lightly floured surface, roll into a 24-in. x
- 12-in. rectangle. For filling, combine the butter, brown sugar and
- cinnamon; spread over dough to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle
- with chips, cranberries and pecans. Roll up jelly-roll style,
- starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal.
- Cut into 16 slices. Place cut side down in two greased 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking pans. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about
- 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile,
- in a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, vanilla and
- enough cream to achieve desired consistency; drizzle over warm
- rolls. Cool on wire racks. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 637 calories, 34 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 482 mg sodium, 78 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 9 g protein.