Cranberry Walnut White Fudge Recipe
- 1 teaspoon plus 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups coarsely Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and butter the foil with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside. In a heavy saucepan, bring the sugar, sour cream and remaining butter to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir until a candy thermometer reads 234° (soft-ball stage), about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the chips, marshmallow creme and vanilla until smooth. Fold in walnuts and cranberries. Pour into prepared pan. Let stand at room temperature until cool.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 pounds.
Reviews for Cranberry Walnut White Fudge(9)
Sort By :
I've made this the last 3 yrs, although it is really rich, it gets excellent compliments. It also is moist, great for sending to troops overseas.
I regret wasting all the ingredients it took to try this recipe. I tossed the whole thing in the trash. I followed instructions even used candy thermometer, but didn't set up. Something is seriously wrong with this recipe. I took a chance on this recipe and lost.
Made this last Christmas using our local Black Walnuts. Guests raved over it. Doing it again this year.
minus the Walnuts, this is the best white fudge Ive ever had!!
Tastes wonderful. Looks just like the picture.
I made it for Christmas gifts and everyone loved it.
More Recipe Collections
- Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Fudge >
- Christmas Candy >
- Christmas Candy >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Fudge >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Fudge >
- Fudge Candy >
- Fudge Recipes >
- Gift Recipes >
- Holiday Candy >
- Homemade Fudge >