- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 16 slices pumpernickel bread
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard and pepper. Stir in the chicken, cheese, celery, cranberries, walnuts and parsley.
- Place lettuce on eight slices of bread; top each with 1/2 cup chicken salad and remaining bread. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Cranberry-Walnut Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Sort By :
"We really enjoyed these!! No changes to the recipe except the next day needed a little more mayo. thanks for sharing!!"
"This is really good.I used plain Honey Mustard instead of the Dijon because I had none.Deleted the cheese and walnuts."
"This has become a favorite for lunches in my home. The walnuts & cranberries add sweetness & crunch. My husband insists that he is the envy of co-workers when he brings this sandwich to work!"
"Yummy! Put it in whole wheat pita bread and it was very good."
"absolutely yummy. We liked in pita bread. Thanks for sharing."