Cranberry Velvet Freeze Recipe
Everyone in my family loves this dessert. I normally serve it at Thanksgiving and Christmas when we're all together.
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cans (one 20 ounces, one 8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup green maraschino cherries, quartered
- 1 cup red maraschino cherries, quartered
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, pineapple, marshmallows, cherries and lemon juice. Fold in whipped cream.
- 2. Spoon into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Cover and freeze overnight. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 piece: 260 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 39mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Cranberry Velvet Freeze
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC