- 2 cans (16 ounces each) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cans (one 20 ounces, one 8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup green maraschino cherries, quartered
- 1 cup red maraschino cherries, quartered
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- In a large bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, pineapple, marshmallows, cherries and lemon juice. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Cover and freeze overnight. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Velvet Freeze in Country December/January 2003, p51
Reviews for Cranberry Velvet Freeze
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review