Cranberry Vanilla Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon butter flavoring or vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1. In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and butter flavoring; mix well. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture; mix well. Stir in cranberries and chips.
- 2. Roll a rounded tablespoonful of dough into a ball. Place 2 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until cookies are set and edges begin to brown. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
2 each: 170 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 150mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Cranberry Vanilla Chip Cookies
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.