Cranberry Vanilla Chip Cookies
Every time I share these cookies, I'm asked for the recipe. I'm happy to oblige.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon butter flavoring or vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup vanilla or white chips
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add
- egg and butter flavoring; mix well. Combine the flour, oats, baking
- soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture; mix well. Stir in cranberries
- and chips.
- Roll a rounded tablespoonful of dough into a ball. Place 2 in. apart
- onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until cookies are set and edges
- begin to brown. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 170 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 150 mg sodium,