Cranberry Vanilla Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon butter flavoring or vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1. In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and butter flavoring; mix well. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture; mix well. Stir in cranberries and chips.
- 2. Roll a rounded tablespoonful of dough into a ball. Place 2 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until cookies are set and edges begin to brown. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
2 each: 170 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 150mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Vanilla Chip Cookies
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.