Every time I share these cookies, I'm asked for the recipe. I'm happy to oblige.
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon butter flavoring or vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup vanilla or white chips
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and butter flavoring; mix well. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture; mix well. Stir in cranberries and chips.
- Roll a rounded tablespoonful of dough into a ball. Place 2 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until cookies are set and edges begin to brown. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Cranberry Vanilla Chip Cookies in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p275
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cranberry Vanilla Chip Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review