Entrees don't get much easier than this main course from Sharen Clark. "My husband and I enjoy the recipe for holiday meals," says the Sunnyside, Washington reader. "It's perfect for the two of us since it doesn't result in a lot of leftover turkey."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- In a large skillet, cook turkey in oil over medium-high heat for 3-4
- minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep
- warm. Combine the cranberry sauce, marmalade and mustard; add to
- skillet. Cook and stir until heated through. Serve with turkey.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (4 ounces) equals 283 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 124 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein.