Cranberry Turkey Recipe
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1. In a large skillet, cook turkey in oil over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm. Combine the cranberry sauce, marmalade and mustard; add to skillet. Cook and stir until heated through. Serve with turkey. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (4 ounces) equals 283 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 124 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Turkey
"Fast, delicious, and oh-so-easy! I used chicken instead of turkey, but the results were delicious!"