Cranberry Turkey Recipe
Entrees don't get much easier than this main course from Sharen Clark. "My husband and I enjoy the recipe for holiday meals," says the Sunnyside, Washington reader. "It's perfect for the two of us since it doesn't result in a lot of leftover turkey."
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1. In a large skillet, cook turkey in oil over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm. Combine the cranberry sauce, marmalade and mustard; add to skillet. Cook and stir until heated through. Serve with turkey. Yield: 4 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 283 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 124mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 28g protein
Reviews for Cranberry Turkey
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC