Cranberry Turkey Wraps Recipe
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1-1/2 pounds thinly sliced deli turkey
- 8 slices (1 ounce each) part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the oranges, apple and cranberries. In another bowl, combine yogurt and mayonnaise; spread over tortillas. Layer each with lettuce, turkey, cheese, fruit mixture and pecans. Roll up tightly. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 374 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 1477mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1 fat, 1/2 fruit.