Cranberry Turkey Wraps
Fruity and flavorful, these hefty grab-and-go handfuls from Bobbie Keefer in Byers, Colorado are quick to assemble, easy to handle and low in calories. “We often take them in a cooler to the local stock show and eat them in the stands,” says Bobbie. “Everyone seems to love them!”
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1-1/2 pounds thinly sliced deli turkey
- 8 slices (1 ounce each) part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the oranges, apple and cranberries. In
- another bowl, combine yogurt and mayonnaise; spread over tortillas.
- Layer each with lettuce, turkey, cheese, fruit mixture and pecans.
- Roll up tightly. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 wrap equals 374 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 1,477 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1 fat, 1/2 fruit.