- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1-1/2 pounds thinly sliced deli turkey
- 8 slices (1 ounce each) part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the oranges, apple and cranberries. In another bowl, combine yogurt and mayonnaise; spread over tortillas. Layer each with lettuce, turkey, cheese, fruit mixture and pecans. Roll up tightly. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Turkey Wraps in Light & Tasty December/January 2007, p56
Reviews for Cranberry Turkey Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review