- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water, divided
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 8 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped, optional
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- In a bowl, dissolve lemon gelatin in 1 cup of boiling water; refrigerate for 1 hour or until slightly thickened. Beat for 1 minute on high speed. Stir in turkey, celery, cheese, almonds, eggs if desired, Miracle Whip, cream, salt and onion salt. Spread evenly into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Dissolve the raspberry gelatin in remaining boiling water; stir in cranberry sauce until melted and blended. Spoon over turkey mixture. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Cut into squares. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Turkey Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p143
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cranberry Turkey Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2011
Absolutely loved it!! Didn't and wouldn't change anything. A great way to use up leftover turkey or chicken. Would be great for a brunch.... Thanks!!
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Salad Recipes >
- Jello Salad Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >