Cranberry Turkey Loaf
This is a delightful alternative to traditional meat loaf. It's very moist, and the cranberry sauce gives it a tasty twist.Paula Zsiray, Logan, Utah
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 55 min.
- 1/2 cup herb-seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey
- In a large bowl, combine the stuffing mix, egg, 1/4 cup cranberry
- sauce, salt and pepper. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well.
- Pat into an ungreased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan. Bake, uncovered, at
- 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads
- Heat remaining cranberry sauce in a microwave on high for 1 minute or
- until heated through. Slice turkey loaf; serve with sauce. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 349 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 130 mg cholesterol, 419 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 21 g protein.