Cranberry Turkey Recipe
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- In a large skillet, cook turkey in oil over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm. Combine the cranberry sauce, marmalade and mustard; add to skillet. Cook and stir until heated through. Serve with turkey. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Turkey in Quick Cooking November/December 2004, p9
Reviews for Cranberry Turkey
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2014
"Fast, delicious, and oh-so-easy! I used chicken instead of turkey, but the results were delicious!"