Cranberry Tossed Salad Recipe
I enjoy making this salad when the usual lettuce salad gets boring. The vegetables and fruit make a nice combination.—Janelle Halbert, Calgary, Alberta
- 1 package (5 ounces) salad greens
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 medium ripe pear, peeled and cubed
- 3/4 cup seasoned croutons
- 2 tablespoons sunflower kernels
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the salad greens, cranberries, pear, croutons and sunflower kernels. Just before serving, add the dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 137 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 253 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC