Cranberry Tossed Salad Recipe
I enjoy making this salad when the usual lettuce salad gets boring. The vegetables and fruit make a nice combination.Janelle Halbert, Calgary, Alberta
- 1 package (5 ounces) salad greens
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 medium ripe pear, peeled and cubed
- 3/4 cup seasoned croutons
- 2 tablespoons sunflower kernels
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a large salad bowl, combine the salad greens, cranberries, pear, croutons and sunflower kernels. Just before serving, add the dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Tossed Salad in Country Woman November/December 2002, p35
Reviews for Cranberry Tossed Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review